Monday, August 20, 2012

A Beginner Blog from a Lifetime Learner

I'm not really sure where this blog will go, or if anyone in the world will ever view it, but I'm committing myself to posting links to the "cool tools" I find online (or create myself) to help make the lives of us teachers a little easier. Lately, I've been learning a lot about Bloom's Revised Taxonomy. After listening to a mini-lecture by Dr. Karen Newtzie and Harriet Dawson from Rappahannock Community College entitled, "Using Revised Bloom's Taxonomy to Improve Instruction," I created the following PDF document for my own reference. The chart is based on one of the slides in the lecture, and I added a few notes as to how this chart can be used in lesson planning. I hope you like it. 

Click the link below to download a hi-res PDF of this image

No comments:

Post a Comment